Love You

Hi everyone, Ana here! This is it, the last Wednesday of the year and the last SOSN Flash Sale of 2020. For 24 hrs you can find at The Lilypad store some gorgeous goodies at a very nice price. Check it out, you will love them.


From this products I picked the Precious Collection and made an inspiration layout. Again I had a lot of fun building my background, I think it´s the part that most challenges me, trying to put together all those gorgeous bits and textures. I used a photo treated on Photoshop and "stole" some parts of the provided templates. Hope you feel inspired to create with this collection and share your work with us on the ARTology FB Group. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!



Comments

  1. Sempre maravilhosos, os teus layouts, Ana.
    Beijinhos e desejos de um Feliz 2021,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you so much for looking! If you want to, you can leave me a message. I will appreciate that! hugs