The Birds

 Hi everyone, Ana here!! Halloween is one of my favorite themes despite not being celebrated in Portugal, we give much more importance to the Day of the Dead but always with a touch of sadness for our losses. Today I went to the Lilypad store to check out the Halloween sale that runs from October 21st to November 2nd with 30% off and I fell in love with the deFrightful collection. You can also find the Easy Peasy Cards #41 and the carftyARTSnipp Haloween on sale.


I have made a inspiration layout using this collection and I have to say that I had a wonderful time playing with it. Black and orange were my choice for the colors. I altered some of the artsy bits so they could fit better in my creepy scene. I gave my photo a special treatment to make the model look scary. BOO!!

Hope you have fun playing with this collection!



Comments