Standout

 Hi everyone, Ana here!! September arrives in great style with a Flash Sale 50% Off on selected products by NBK Designs at The Lilypad store. For 24h it will be possible to add the fabulous Art & Journal Collection to your stach at a very attractive price as well as three other Easy Peasy products: Easy Peasy Expressions No. 010, Easy Peasy Cards #36 and a huge collection of Easy Peasy Storybook Templates {PSD-PNG-PAGE}.


I have prepared for you an inspiration layout using the Art & Journal Collection, probably my NBK Designs favorite collection. This is the perfect collection to play with artsy bits and that exactly what I did. I´m sure you are going to love it as much as I do. I used a photo from Alessandro Di Cicco with his permission which I altered to better fit in my page. I had so much fun doing this.






Comments