Sometimes

Hi everyone, Ana here!!  Autumn came and with it a very rainy day in Portugal. Nothing better to cheer me up than a new FLASH SALE - SOSN 50% Off at the Lilypad store. And today we can find the amazing  Sometimes Collection, two sets of Easy Peasy cards (Easy Peasy Cards - Sometimes 01 and Easy Peasy Cards - Sometimes 02) that coordinate with the collection and a fabulous set of Easy Peasy Templates {Monthly Diary - PNG - PAGE _PSD}. This sale is only available for 24 hours.


I made an inspiration layout using exclusively the Sometimes Collection. This collection is gorgeous and has a beautiful color palette. I tried to play a little with the oranges and purples. For my background i used two papers and a page divider. I used an arty bit as a focal point and applied my extracted photo. I chose a few word art to get my message across and completed it with smaller elements to give it more color and texture. My photo is from Daria Shevtsova via Pexels.
 


 

Comments