Mindfulness Collection

 Hi, everyone!! Ana here with some wonderful news ... NBK Designs has a fabulous brand  new collection at the  Lilypad store, the Mindfulness Collection.  This collection is huge! you can find cards, word art, a huge set of gorgeous papers, magic light, elements, artsy bit ... you name it, it´s all in there. The color palette is amazing and it is going to inspire you right from the start. This collection is 20% off through the weekend.


I made two inspiration layouts so you can have an idea how beautiful this collection is. On this first one I didn´t use any paper for my background, it was built with artsy bits and gesso textures and I think it worked very well. I used that gorgeous magic light and it became the center of my layout ... I´m totally in love with that light. I blended my photo to my background and made an extraction of the girl´s arm so it can pop a little more. I add my title with a shadow and made a cluster to finish all up. My photo is from Daria Shevtsova via Pexels.


On my second layout I had this crazy idea to extract a part of a background paper, I duplicated  it and mixed it with a letter size paper. My intension was to put the elements and the photo behind the paper. I used the frame from one of the templates in the collection and played around with artsy bits and a few elements. My photo was extracted and it from David Gomes via Pexels. Hope you fell inspired to create with this gorgeous collection!
 

Comments