Autumn

Hi everyone, Ana here!! Today is Wednesday and we have another FLASH SALE - SOSN 50% OFF at the Lilypad store but only for 24 hours. Nicole as prepared to us three Easy Peasy products: Easy Peasy expressions No.011, Easy Peasy Cards #38 and the Easy Peasy Templates {Weekday}. The Autumn Whisper Collection is also available for half price. You got to check this out, this products are amazing, specially the Autumn Whispers Collection.

I have prepared an inspiration layout specially for you with this stunning collection. I made my background with the paper templates and I had a lot of fun playing with this. You are going to love them, there are so many possibilities and ways to go. I picked an OOB frame and kept adding artsy bits to my page until I was happy. I used a photo from Omid Armin via Unsplash, masked it to the frame and made an extraction too. Hope you fell inspired to create with this gorgeous collection!
 



Comments