Wildflowers collection by NBK Designs

Hi everyone, Ana here!! time flies and it´s Wednesday again, time for a new Flash Sale with 50% OFF on selected products by NBK Designs at The Lilypad store. Today  we have a wonderful set of products that include the Wildflowers Collection and three Easy Peasy products: Easy Peasy Cards #35, Easy Peasy {Journalers No4} and Easy Peasy Templates {Out of the Grid #2}. This templates are available in two different sizes and three formats (PNG, PSD and layered) and they are stunning, simply love the stitched look.


From this fabulous products I have selected the Wildflowers Collection to play. This collection is gorgeous!! the flowers are amazing and they are provided in a lot of different styles. The urban masks are another highlight in this collection and I had to use them on my first layout. Used also a lot of artsy bits and the alpha set provided in the collection. My photo is from Maxim Potkin via Unsplash and was altered by me in Photoshop.



My second layout turned out to be completely different from the first one. I wanted to play in a different style and use different colors. I blended two papers and used masks, transfers, artsy bits, ink strokes and brushes. The photo I used is from Nika Akin via Pixabay. Hope you feel inspired to create your layout with this fabulous collection!

Comments