SOSN 19, Aug - Remarkable Collection

Hi everyone, Ana here!! Wednesday, my favorite day of the week. It´s the day when we can find excellent products at half of the market price - NBK Designs SOSN Flash Sale 19, Aug. Today Nicole as prepared four wonderful products for us: the gorgeous Remarkable Collection, Easy Peasy {Stickers #4}, Easy Peasy Cards #34 and the amazing Easy Peasy Templates {Out of the Grid}. This templates are something out of this world ... so, so gorgeous.

I have prepared two inspiration layouts using the Remarkable Collection. Love the beautiful color palette with purples, grays and pinks. On this first layout I I tried a more traditional approach. I played a lot with the magic lights and the elements around the frame.  My photo is from Kareya Saleh via Unsplash.

 

On my second layout I wanted to try the magic templates. They are provided in PSD format, which is great because we can play with the different layers. I changed the color of some elements to stand out from the dark background. The photo I used is from Annick Vanblaere via Pixabay.
Hope you feel inspired to create you layout with this fabulous collection!
 

Comments