NBK Designs SOSN 12 Aug

 Hi everyone, Ana here!! Wednesday, time for a new NBK Designs SOSN 50% Off Flash Sale at the Lilypad store. This week Nicole has four wonderful products on sale that you can´t miss. I give special emphasis to the Springbreak Collection, a dazzling collection, with a Spring theme that helps us to alleviate a little the heat that is felt on this hot Summer days. Three more Easy Peasy products are also available: Journalers No3, Messy Stitched Overlays #1 and Arrows #4. These three products coordinate perfectly with the collection.

I have made two inspiration layouts using the Springbreak Collection. This collection as a soft color palette with gorgeous yellows, greens and pinks. On this first layout I started to build my background using a paper, two other papers clipped on page dividers and a lot of artsy bits. Picked my photo on Pixabay (Khusen Rustamov) and applied an action to make the photo more interesting.


On this second layout I could not resist to one of the gorgeous templates in the collection, it was perfect to play with the Messy Stitched Overlays #1.
Hope you feel inspired to create you layout with this fabulous goodies!


Comments