Halloween

Happy Friday, everyone!! Ana here to share an inspiration layout I have made with the new Easy Peasy Autumn Breeze by NBK Designs. You can find it at The Lillypad store as a bundle for money saving or as individual packs with 20% off  through the weekend. I know it´s to soon for Halloween stuff but I could not resist and explored this side of kit. You can use the Autumn theme as well.


Since I chose the Halloween theme my background would have to be a dark paper. I used a PNG graphic by Parker West that I found in Pixabay.The rest was simple, all I had to do was playing with the elements and the the ripped masks until I was happy. If you don´t know how to use the ripped masks you can check out this NBK Tutorial, so easy. Fell inspired? show us your layout in the ARTology with NBK-Designs on Facebook!


 

 

 

 



Comments