Classy & Fabulous

Hi, everyone! Ana here! SOSN July 1 is live at The Lilypad store. Today there are four huge collections with a 50% off for 24 hours that you will not want to miss: Electric Youth, Sandy Beaches, Rose Bohème and Remarkable.

I chose to play with the Electric Youth Collection. This collection is 
stunning, with a powerful set of elements that transports us to the 80´s 
and our youth. You will find some strong colors and graphic brushes that you
can chance using the many styles available.
 
I´m sharing my inspiration layout with you. I started with the mixed media 
paper No. 6, added some artsy bits and elements. I used an OOTB frame, mixed
some magic lights, some loops and, to give it a special touch, I used some
graphic brushes colored with styles mix and grungy.
 
 
 

Comments