Best Summer

Hi everyone, Ana here! I´m back to tell you that there is another Flash Sale running at The Lilypad store, SOSN 22July. For this flash sale Nicole has prepared to us tree Easy Peasy products: Easy Peasy {Adult Rewards #1}Easy Peasy Cards #31 and Easy Peasy Templates {Simple Grid No1} and a gorgeous collection: Tropical Fusion. All of this fabulous products are available at half of the normal price but for only 24hr, so you better hurry up.


This is my inspiration layout using the Tropical Fusion collection. I started by using a background paper but I added so many artsy bits that he completely disappeared, no worries, we can always make our own background. I used also an extracted photo, flowers and shapes. Moved the elements many times around, probably too many, until I was happy. Hope you love this rich and vibrant colors as much as I do and fell inspired to create.


Comments